MA Accountancy Services Ltd consists of a small, friendly and knowledgeable team of professional specialists offering a complete service range for small business owners and individuals in Slough and throughout the surrounding Berkshire area.
Principal Accountant Muhammad Azam has been working in accountancy field for over 10 years and is an associate member of the Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA) since August 2010. He has a vast experience in dealing with Self-Assessment, VAT return, Payroll, CIS, Management Accounts and Year end Company Accounts. After his post-graduation in Business Administration from University of Bedfordshire. He worked as assistant accountant for Bracknell council subcontractor before setting up his own firm in 2009.
Muhammad Azam has been living in slough for many years and has been involved in various charitable events. He is an active member of local charity which is helping to promote education and alleviate poverty across the globe.
We work closely with our clients and act for a broad range of business and personal clients.
Apart from the more general accountancy services we can also assist you with business development and specialist tax services. Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to...
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service;
- Always exceed your expectations;
- Listen to what YOU are saying;
- Communicate with you quickly and fully;
- Never surprise you with bills you're not expecting;
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times;
- Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law;
- Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible.